RDG - SETTING AND SURPASSING SUPERIOR SERVICE STANDARDS!
Recognised as specialists in the repair and refurbishment of gearboxes, differentials, prop shafts, steering boxes and clutches, we are the preferred supplier for a number of leading motor vehicle manufacturers who recognise and require service beyond international standards. We provide superior service and customer care and guarantee all work. Whether your vehicle is a manual or agricultural vehicle, we guarantee professional expertise and personal service.
All our facilities are world class. No expense has been spared in equipping these workshops with state-of-the-art technology and trained professionals. Our workshops are equipped with automatic gearbox repair bays which are designed specifically for all efficient diagnostic evaluation and cost effective repairs.
We offer advice on replacing or refurbishing the entire unit or focusing on the worn parts and components. This flexibility ensures the most effective repair service, minimising vehicles down-time and maximising return on investment.
Our pristine, clean and safe workshops coupled with our high-tech equipment and trained professional specialists enable us to deliver superior cost-effective, reliable service and quick turn-around times.
We are committed to stream lining and simplifying systems, working to get your vehicle back on the road in record time. In the event of a breakdown, this process is standard:
- Your vehicle is either towed or driven to us. Alternatively we collect the vehicle or loose component from you
- The fault is diagnosed
- We remove the transmission, strip and quote
- After authorisation has been provided we repair either the complete unit otherwise as instructed
Other Services Include:
- Towing services
- Call 073 575 8216 for emergency breakdown service - or leave a message if necessary
- Unrivalled guarantee on all work
- Discounted car hire available - entry level loan vehicles available if necessary
- National and cross-border collection and delivery
- Free strip and assessment on loose units