Our caring and expert team at Martin’s are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you and your family.
We offer the following services:
- Removal and care of deceased.
- Care and conservation of the deceased.
- Funeral arrangements at your home.
- Arrangements with the church.
- Acquiring of death certificate and cremation documents.
- Registration of death at the Department of Home Affairs.
- Accept all recognized funeral policies.
- Place newspaper notices.
- Order flowers for the coffin and church.
- Compiling and printing funeral programmes.
- Preplanning of funerals/cremations.
- Long distance services.
- Memorial Stones.
- Funeral Policies.
- Affordable plans for funerals, cremations and transport.
- Wide selection of quality caskets and tombstones.
- Premiums from R40 per month.
- Funeral plans for individuals, families and pensioners.
- Waiting periods from 6 months.
- No medical examinations needed.
- No HIV/Aids exclusions
- Payout within 48 hours.
- Policyholder does not have to submit a medical history.
- On application, please bring with the Identity book/Passport or a copy of the Birth Certificate.
- Martin's franchise closest to you will call you back with a free no obligation quotation
We, at every Martin's Funerals branch are everyday people like you, we also have families sadly we also lose loved ones to death. That is why everyone at Martin's Funerals Services understand your feelings of helplessness, vulnerability and desperation... and funeral arrangements cannot be delayed! For all those reasons we at Martin's Funeral Services, will act on your behalf with the care and experience you so much need.
Our aim is:
- Take hands with the bereaved .
- To support them through their hour of heartache.
- To guide them with our knowledge and experience through the funeral or cremation processes.
- To strive towards providing support and guidance to them that bear testimony of finesse!